"CURER, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates conveyorized curing unit from control panel to process latex mixture into foam rubber sheeting: Starts pump to transfer latex and air into mixing tank to obtain latex of specified density.
- 2) Weighs sample of latex in measuring cup to determine if density meets specifications.
- 3) Pumps specified compounds into mixing tank with latex and starts agitators that mix ingredients.
- 4) Starts belt conveyor and turns setscrews to adjust scraper bars for dimensions specified for rubber sheeting.
- 5) Turns dial to regulate heat in curing ovens.
- 6) Pumps latex mixture onto belt conveyor that carries it under scraper bars and through curing ovens.
- 7) Verifies dimensions of cured rubber sheeting with rule.
Is being a "CURER, FOAM RUBBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CURER, FOAM RUBBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CURER, FOAM RUBBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CURER, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Number: 2583