Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to produce cuprous chloride, used as catalytic agent in chemical processes: Weighs or measures specified amounts of cuprous powder and other ingredients, and dumps materials into tank.
- 2) Starts tank agitator and moves controls to heat and agitate ingredients to effect prescribed reaction, and to transfer product to auxiliary equipment for further processing.
- 3) Tests filtrate for impurities, using standard chemical test equipment and procedure, and draws samples of chloride for laboratory analysis.
- 4) Operates hydrogen-chloride coolers, condensers, and absorbers to produce and supply hydrochloric acid to reactor units, using hydrometer to verify that specific gravity is maintained within prescribed limits.
- 5) Compiles inventory reports of materials used and consumed.
- 6) May shovel chloride from filter tank into containers for storage or transfer to other processing areas.
Is being a "CUPROUS-CHLORIDE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUPROUS-CHLORIDE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUPROUS-CHLORIDE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUPROUS-CHLORIDE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2578