Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and rebuilds lining of cupola: Mixes sand, clay, and other refractory materials and applies mixture, using trowels and other handtools, to burned areas in brick lining of cupola.
- 2) Tears out badly burned brick linings and relines cupola with new firebrick, using bricklayer's tools.
- 3) Closes and props drop-doors of cupola and lines furnace bottom with sand.
- 4) Builds and repairs clay troughs through which metal runs from taphole to ladle.
- 5) May use air chisel to remove burned brick.
Is being a "CUPOLA PATCHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUPOLA PATCHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUPOLA PATCHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUPOLA PATCHER"
Job Number: 2574