Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Charges scrap iron or pig iron, coke, and limestone into cupola in which iron is melted to make castings: Determines quantities and types of materials to be charged, following work orders or verbal instructions from CUPOLA TENDER.
- 2) Shovels materials into wheelbarrow.
- 3) Weighs net contents and wheels materials to charging door of cupola.
- 4) Dumps iron, coke, and limestone through charging door so that charge in cupola is in alternate layers.
- 5) May operate power-driven hopper, conveyor, or crane to transfer materials from storage bins to cupola.
- 6) May weigh out materials or load materials from preweighed piles onto conveyor that charges cupola.
Is being a "CUPOLA CHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUPOLA CHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUPOLA CHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUPOLA CHARGER"
Job Number: 2570