Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends crushing machine that crushes and washes cullet for use in manufacturing glass: Starts conveyor that transfers cullet from storage to crushing machine.
- 2) Starts machine and observes its operation to determine whether cullet is ground to specified fineness.
- 3) Starts water spray to wash crushed cullet.
- 4) Inspects crushed cullet for foreign matter such as stones, bottle caps and neck rings.
- 5) Directs flow of crushed cullet to specified bins by color and type of glass.
- 6) May transfer cullet to and from crusher, using industrial truck.
- 7) Workers who unload bulk ingredients from railcars and truck and tend crushers may be designated Batch Unloader.
Is being a "CULLET CRUSHER-AND-WASHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CULLET CRUSHER-AND-WASHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CULLET CRUSHER-AND-WASHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CULLET CRUSHER-AND-WASHER"
Job Number: 2566