Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of machines that cut and fold knit tubing for use as cuffs on gloves: Pushes box of knit tubing from storage to machine, using handtruck.
- 2) Turns screws on cams that control speed and motion of cutting blade and feeding mechanism to cut tubing to specified length, using handtools.
- 3) Threads end of tubing through guides and feeder rollers, over spreader arms, and under cutting blade.
- 4) Starts machine that automatically cuts and folds cuffs.
- 5) Removes tray or box of cut and folded cuffs from delivery end of machine.
- 6) Replaces dull cutting blades, using handtools.
Is being a "CUFF CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUFF CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUFF CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUFF CUTTER"
Job Number: 2563