Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Integrates prerecorded theme, background, and bridge music with story line and film sequence to arrange musical score for episode of television series, using knowledge of film scoring: Reads script of episode to become familiar with story line.
- 2) Confers with DIRECTOR, TELEVISION to coordinate interpretation of script, including mood to be conveyed or quality of character stressed.
- 3) Listens to tape recording of theme, background, and bridge music to become familiar with them.
- 4) Notes key of music, length of passage, and identification number.
- 5) Selects passages which match story line of script to form tentative score.
- 6) Views episode to align selections with action on screen.
- 7) Gives directions to technical personnel during electronic recording of score from tapes, making changes as needed.
Is being a "CUE SELECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CUE SELECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CUE SELECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CUE SELECTOR"
Job Number: 2562