Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mounts crystal ingot onto mounting block of crystal saw preparatory to slicing semiconductor wafers from ingot: Sorts semiconductor crystal ingots according to size and crystal orientation.
- 2) Mixes resin and hardening agent to form epoxy adhesive and spreads adhesive on graphite backing, using putty knife.
- 3) Attaches crystal ingot(s) to adhesive and backing.
- 4) Mounts crystal ingot attached to graphite backing onto mounting block of crystal saw, using epoxy adhesive.
- 5) May mount crystal ingot directly onto mounting block, using epoxy as backing and adhesive.
- 6) May mount crystal ingot to backing and mounting block, using wax.
Is being a "CRYSTAL MOUNTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRYSTAL MOUNTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRYSTAL MOUNTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRYSTAL MOUNTER"
Job Number: 2555