"CRYSTAL MACHINING COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Leads workers engaged in grinding, sawing, flatting, and inspecting crystal ingots used in semiconductor wafer manufacturing under direction of SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONICS PROCESSING : Discusses production objectives, work priorities, and workflow progress with SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONICS PROCESSING.
- 2) Reviews daily production logs, inventories ingots in each production stage, and assigns tasks to workers according to priorities.
- 3) Trains new workers in equipment operation, company procedures, and safety practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with rules and policies.
- 4) Occasionally operates grinding and sawing machines.
- 5) Inspects crystal ingots for machining defects and machine malfunctions.
- 6) Performs minor repairs and maintenance on grinding and sawing machines.
Is being a "CRYSTAL MACHINING COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRYSTAL MACHINING COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRYSTAL MACHINING COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRYSTAL MACHINING COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 2554