Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates cryptographic equipment to code, transmit, and decode secret messages for units of armed forces, law enforcement agencies, or business organizations: Selects required code according to instructions, using code book.
- 2) Inserts specified code card into machine station to program encoding machine.
- 3) Types plain text data on keyboard of automatic machine which encrypts and transmits message, or on semiautomatic machine which converts plain text into taped code for transmission via teletype machine.
- 4) Feeds incoming tape into decoder device on semiautomatic machine and distributes decoded messages.
- 5) Resolves garbled or undecipherable messages, using cryptographic procedures and equipment or requests retransmission of message.
- 6) May operate teletype or teleprinter equipment to transmit messages.
- 7) May operate radio to send and receive data.
Is being a "CRYPTOGRAPHIC-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRYPTOGRAPHIC-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRYPTOGRAPHIC-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRYPTOGRAPHIC-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2548