Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machines to recover cryolite from scrap potlining: Sets mill gauge to specified feed rate and adjusts air volume, according to screen analysis from laboratory.
- 2) Sets hearth rheostats and heat controller to specified temperature, and turns valves to adjust rate of flow of steam and oil to burners.
- 3) Starts system of conveyors, grinder, roaster, mixer equipment, cooling and exhaust fans, and burners.
- 4) Moves levers to regulate flow of materials, and adjusts valve to control volume of liquor.
- 5) Turns valve to drain spent liquor and lime hydrate to causticizer tanks.
- 6) Makes titration test, records results, and sends samples to laboratory.
- 7) Observes gauges, indicators, thermometers, and controls to ensure conformity to specifications.
Is being a "CRYOLITE-RECOVERY OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRYOLITE-RECOVERY OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRYOLITE-RECOVERY OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRYOLITE-RECOVERY OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2547