Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Crushes cloth to form three-dimensional geometric patterns for fancy linings in caskets: Lays material on female crushing die and fits male crushing die or crushing rod over material and into depression of female die.
- 2) Steams material on crushing board to set shape, using steam hose.
- 3) Removes male dies or crushing rods.
- 4) Brushes or sprays glue onto screen and presses backing material against screen.
- 5) Lays backing material on raised portion of facing material on crushing board.
- 6) Wipes cloth over backing material to stick fabrics together.
- 7) Removes and hangs finished article to dry.
- 8) May sew linings and pillows.
Is being a "CRUSHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRUSHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRUSHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRUSHER"
Job Number: 2534