Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends any of several types of crushers that size materials, such as coal, rock, salt, clay and shale, or ore for industrial use or for further processing: Moves levers to regulate flow of materials to and from conveyors, chutes, pumps, or storage bins.
- 2) Starts crusher, and prods, breaks, or discards lumps to prevent plugging, using bar, sledgehammer, or jackhammer.
- 3) Adjusts equipment, such as screens, conveyors, and fans, to control or vary size or grade of product, or to maintain uniform flow of materials.
- 4) Cleans and lubricates equipment.
- 5) May keep record of materials processed.
Is being a "CRUSHER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRUSHER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRUSHER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRUSHER TENDER"
Job Number: 2541