Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that inserts and glues cork, paper, plastic, or aluminum foil in bottlecap shells: Pours glue into pot.
- 2) Turns valves to adjust gas flame for heating glue and to regulate flow of glue into machine.
- 3) Mounts roll of lining material on machine spindle and starts machine.
- 4) Observes discs and shells flowing from hopper into machine and pries jammed discs or shells loose, using poker.
- 5) Examines glued shells on conveyor and rejects bent shells and offcenter or chipped discs.
- 6) Pries glued disk from sample shell, using pick, observes quantity and texture of glue on sample, and adjusts valves to maintain specified temperature and rate of flow of glue.
Is being a "CROWN-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CROWN-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CROWN-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CROWN-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2529