Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to cut and deburr brass wind instrument tubes, and controls equipment to anneal tubes: Sets length gauge of saw and pushes tubes into rotating blade to cut tubes to specified length.
- 2) Inserts burring tool into chuck of turning lathe and holds tube ends against rotating burring tool to remove burs.
- 3) Places tubes in oven or on sprockets of wheel that revolves between two torches to anneal tubes for ease of bending.
- 4) May fill tube with pitch to facilitate bending tube manually around forming block.
- 5) Places tube in oven to melt pitch for removal from tube.
- 6) May place tube in balling-out mold and push steel balls through tube to size part or remove wrinkles.
Is being a "CROOK OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CROOK OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CROOK OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CROOK OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2522