Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to crochet trimmings on knitted garments: Selects spools of thread according to specifications, or color of garment, and mounts spools on holder of machine.
- 2) Threads needle and yarn carrier or looper of machine.
- 3) Depresses pedal to clamp edge of material under presser foot of machine.
- 4) Starts machine and guides material under crocheting needle.
- 5) Stops machine, turns handwheel to raise needle from garment, and cuts threads with scissors.
Is being a "CROCHET-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CROCHET-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CROCHET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CROCHET-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2521