Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Writes critical reviews of literary, musical, or artistic works and performances for broadcast and publication: Attends art exhibitions, musical or dramatic performances, reads books, or previews motion picture or television presentations.
- 2) Analyzes factors such as theme, expression, and technique, and makes comparisons to other works and standards.
- 3) Forms critical opinions based on personal knowledge, judgment, and experience.
- 4) Organizes material to emphasize prominent features, and writes review.
- 5) Presents oral review in live or recorded form when working in broadcasting medium.
- 6) May enter information into computer to prepare reviews.
- 7) May be designated according to field of specialization as Art Critic; Book Critic; Drama Critic; Movie Critic; Music Critic.
Is being a "CRITIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRITIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRITIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRITIC"
Job Number: 2519