Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steam-heated machine that sets crimp in synthetic fibers used in high-bulk yarns: Lifts cans of sliver onto loading track of machine, by hand or using hoist.
- 2) Starts machine that automatically loads, steams, vacuum dries, and unloads sliver.
- 3) Removes cans of sliver from track on delivery side of machine.
- 4) Feels sliver to determine if moisture has been removed.
- 5) Inserts thermometer in can of sliver periodically to verify that fiber is being heated to specified temperature.
Is being a "CRIMP SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRIMP SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRIMP SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRIMP SETTER"
Job Number: 2514