Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles duty rosters of flight crews and maintains records of crewmembers' flying time for scheduled airline flights: Prepares flight register which crewmembers sign to indicate their preference and availability for flights and time they wish to be called prior to each flight.
- 2) Types names of crewmembers onto flight schedule in order of seniority to indicate flights to which crewmembers are assigned.
- 3) Posts names of extra crewmembers in order of seniority on reserve list.
- 4) Selects replacements from reserve list and notifies replacement when needed.
- 5) Computes and logs cumulative flight time for crewmembers and removes crewmember's name from flight schedule when flying time limit as prescribed by Federal Aviation Administration has been reached.
- 6) Schedules vacations as requested by crewmembers.
- 7) May notify crewmembers of assignments, using telephone.
Is being a "CREW SCHEDULER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREW SCHEDULER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREW SCHEDULER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREW SCHEDULER"
Job Number: 2511