"CREW LEADER, GLUING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Leads workers in gluing, assembling, and pressing veneer sheets into plywood panels, and tends glue mixing tanks: Reads work order to determine quantity, type, and dimensions of veneer sheets needed.
- 2) Notifies INDUSTRIAL-TRUCK OPERATOR to deliver veneer sheets from storage to gluing area.
- 3) Observes glue application and panel layering, pressing, and conveying processes to maintain establishment specifications.
- 4) Assists GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR, ELECTRONIC , using wrenches and handtools, in replacement of forms that shape panels to customer specifications.
- 5) Notifies MAINTENANCE REPAIRER, INDUSTRIAL of machine malfunctions.
- 6) Dumps measured dry ingredients into glue mixing tanks.
- 7) Turns valves to admit specified amounts of liquid ingredients and presses button to begin agitators that automatically mix ingredients into glue.
Is being a "CREW LEADER, GLUING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREW LEADER, GLUING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREW LEADER, GLUING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREW LEADER, GLUING"
Job Number: 2510