Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends retort furnace that cremates human bodies: Slides casket containing body into furnace.
- 3) Adjusts valves to attain extreme heat and to maintain temperature for specified time.
- 4) Allows furnace to cool.
- 5) Removes unburned metal casket parts from furnace.
- 6) Scrapes ashes of casket and body from furnace, using handtools.
- 7) Sifts ashes through fine screen and removes extraneous material.
- 8) Places remains in canister and attaches metal identification tag to canister.
- 9) Cleans furnace and sweeps and washes floors.
- 10) May place rings and jewelry in temporary box for return to relatives.
- 11) May clean building and fixtures.
- 12) May care for lawns and shrubs.
Is being a "CREMATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREMATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREMATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREMATOR"
Job Number: 2507