Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews anglers and inspects catch to compile statistical data concerning recreational fishing: Greets anglers returning from recreational fishing and solicits permission to examine catch.
- 2) Counts and examines fish to ascertain total caught and to identify species and sex.
- 3) Collects deformed or diseased fish for analysis by others.
- 4) Measures and weighs fish, using ruler and scale.
- 5) Interviews anglers to determine state of residence, method and location of fishing, and type of bait used.
- 6) Records data obtained and tabulates results.
Is being a "CREEL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREEL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREEL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREEL CLERK"
Job Number: 2505