"CREDIT REPORTING CLERK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles, posts, and retrieves credit information, using computer, and reports credit information to subscribers of credit reporting agency: Answers requests received by computer modem, mail, or telephone from subscribers for information about credit applicants.
- 2) Identifies caller by code.
- 3) Enters inquiry into computer to retrieve requested information.
- 4) Transmits information to subscriber, using computer and modem, reads information to subscriber over telephone, or generates printout for mailing to subscriber.
- 5) Compiles and enters credit information into computer.
Is being a "CREDIT REPORTING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREDIT REPORTING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREDIT REPORTING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREDIT REPORTING CLERK"
Job Number: 2502