"CREDIT CLERK, BLOOD BANK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reviews and verifies applications for blood credit for members of blood donor groups; informs hospital of result of verification; and answers inquiries regarding blood credit from patients, donor groups, hospitals, and health insurance organizations: Checks blood credit release form received from blood donor groups for completeness and legibility and reviews blood bank records to determine eligibility for donor blood credit.
- 2) Records amounts of blood or components used by patient and issues credit slip to blood bank accounting department.
- 3) Sends copies of credit slips to hospitals and health insurance organizations.
- 4) Processes reciprocity forms being sent to or received from Red Cross clearance agency authorizing blood credit from one blood bank region to another.
- 5) Answers inquiries by phone or letter from patients and family, blood donor groups, hospital staff, and health insurance staff regarding blood credit information.
Is being a "CREDIT CLERK, BLOOD BANK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREDIT CLERK, BLOOD BANK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREDIT CLERK, BLOOD BANK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREDIT CLERK, BLOOD BANK"
Job Number: 2499