"CREDIT CARD CONTROL CLERK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles, verifies, and files records and forms to control issuing, blocking, or renewal of credit cards, performing any combination of following duties: Receives shipments of plastic credit card blanks and verifies totals received against invoices.
- 2) Assigns consecutive batch numbers to blank cards and stores cards in vault.
- 3) Issues blank cards for imprinting, on requisition, and keeps records of batch numbers issued.
- 4) Receives new or reissued printed cards, verifies number sequence, and compares identifying data on cards with data on application files to detect errors.
- 5) Compiles lists of cards containing errors and initiates correction forms.
- 6) Places completed credit cards and establishment literature into envelopes for mailing.
- 7) Receives returned cards and reviews correspondence or searches records to determine customer reasons for return.
- 8) Receives blocking notices from officials and places designated cards in hold file until release is authorized.
- 9) Destroys inaccurate, mutilated, undelivered, withheld, or expired cards, in presence of witnesses, using scissors.
- 10) Compiles list of destroyed cards and records reasons for destruction, using computer.
- 11) Occasionally verifies customers' account balances to expedite issuance or renewal of cards.
- 12) Maintains related files and control records.
- 13) Issues cards for automated teller machines.
Is being a "CREDIT CARD CONTROL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREDIT CARD CONTROL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREDIT CARD CONTROL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREDIT CARD CONTROL CLERK"
Job Number: 2497