Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Authorizes credit charges against customer's account: Receives charge slip or credit application by mail, or receives information from salespeople or merchants over telephone.
- 2) Verifies credit standing of customer from information in files, and approves or disapproves credit, based on predetermined standards.
- 3) May file sales slips in customer's ledger for billing purposes.
- 4) May prepare credit cards or charge account plates.
- 5) May keep record of customer's charges and payments and mail charge statement to customer.
Is being a "CREDIT AUTHORIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREDIT AUTHORIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREDIT AUTHORIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREDIT AUTHORIZER"
Job Number: 2496