Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes credit information to determine risk involved in lending money to commercial customers, and prepares report of findings: Selects information, including company financial statements and balance sheet and records data on spreadsheet, using computer.
- 2) Enters codes for computer program to generate ratios for use in evaluating commercial customer's financial status.
- 3) Compares items, such as liquidity, profitability, credit history, and cash, with other companies of same industry, size, and geographic location.
- 4) Analyzes such factors as income growth, quality of management, market share, potential risks of industry, and collateral appraisal.
- 5) Writes offering sheet, including results of credit analysis and summary of loan request.
- 6) Describes credit risk and amount of loan profit.
- 7) Submits offering sheet to loan committee for decision.
- 8) May visit company to collect information as part of analysis.
Is being a "CREDIT ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREDIT ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREDIT ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREDIT ANALYST"
Job Number: 2495