Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends heated press to fold and crease edges of leather for products, such as coin purses, wallets, and cigarette cases: Positions die in ram and turns setscrews to secure die.
- 2) Positions and bolts template guide on machine guide, using screwdriver and wrench.
- 3) Turns rheostat to adjust heating element in ram to specified temperature.
- 4) Folds leather part along fold line, using fingers.
- 5) Positions folded part in guide template, and depresses pedal to lower heated creasing ram onto leather part to crease fold in edge of leather.
- 6) Releases pedal to raise ram and removes part from machine.
Is being a "CREASER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CREASER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CREASER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CREASER"
Job Number: 2492