Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lines crates and boxes used to pack furniture with protective lining to protect furniture during shipment: Spreads wrapping paper in crate box.
- 2) Cuts corrugated paperboard and fits paperboard in crate.
- 3) Lays excelsior pads in crate for packing specified units.
- 4) Glues cardboard pads in corner of crate to make cushions for furniture.
- 5) Assists PACKAGER, HAND to place furniture in box or crate.
- 6) Transfers packed crates and boxes to loading platform, using handtruck.
Is being a "CRATE LINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRATE LINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRATE LINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRATE LINER"
Job Number: 2485