Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates cracking unit of lead pots and condensers to vaporize and condense scrap plastics materials and recover monomer: Unbolts and removes side covers from lead pot, using handtools, and charges it with lead pigs.
- 2) Adjusts controls of oil burner to melt lead at specified temperature.
- 3) Sets pressure regulators to supply specified quantity of carbon dioxide to lead pot to eliminate formation of explosive mixture and observes process to detect leaks.
- 4) Turns screw feed controls to regulate flow of scrap materials into molten lead.
- 5) Adjusts controls on condensers which automatically recover monomer from solvent and pumps cracked monomer to storage tanks.
- 7) Drains lead into molds.
Is being a "CRACKING-UNIT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRACKING-UNIT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRACKING-UNIT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRACKING-UNIT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2482