Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that permanently fixes warp and filling threads in woolen and worsted cloth to prevent uneven shrinkage during subsequent processing: Sews end of cloth to leader, using portable sewing machine, or threads cloth between rollers and through vats.
- 2) Wraps end of cloth around takeup roll or guides end through swing-folding attachment and onto handtruck.
- 3) Turns valves to admit water to vats and to regulate temperature controls, according to specifications.
- 4) Turns setscrews to adjust pressure of top roller.
- 5) Starts machine and turns knobs to regulate flow of cloth through vats of boiling water.
Is being a "CRABBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CRABBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CRABBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CRABBER"
Job Number: 2478