Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends pneumatic-powered machine that stretches and presses precemented leather part over metal keycase half to form decorative covering on keycase: Turns knobs and handles to actuate heating element in machine and open air valves.
- 2) Places metal keycase half in machine ram-head depression, and positions precemented leather part in bottom die jaws of machine.
- 3) Presses buttons to open air valves that force ram head down into die jaws to cover keycase half with leather.
- 4) Removes part from machine and inspects leather for defective covering.
- 5) Presses loose edges of leather into snap slot, using folding bone.
Is being a "COVERING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COVERING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COVERING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COVERING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 2472