Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates automatic book-covering machine to glue paper covers to wire-stitched books, pamphlets, and catalogs: Adjusts guide, spacing, and tension bars, and glue-distribution device according to size of book, by turning setscrews and handwheels.
- 2) Fills glue reservoir, and loads feed hoppers of machine with covers and books.
- 3) Pulls control lever to start machine.
- 4) Removes finished books from discharge table.
- 5) May direct other workers in keeping hoppers supplied with covers and books, and in removing and stacking finished books.
- 6) May operate machine arranged in tandem with other bookbinding machines.
Is being a "COVERING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COVERING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COVERING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COVERING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2471