"COVERER, LOOSELEAF BINDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Glues simulated leather, plastic, or other material over cardboard fillers to make covers for looseleaf binders, using automatic gluing machine and handtools: Fills glue reservoir, starts machine, and feeds precut sheets of material through rollers to spread glue over surface.
- 2) Removes glued sheets and arranges them on worktable.
- 3) Places center angle iron at specified position on glued cover sheet and presses it down on glue.
- 4) Positions cardboard filler over cover sheet and folds protruding margins back over edges of filler.
- 5) Presses ends of cover with flat handtool and taps corner folds with hammer to flatten and smooth them.
- 6) Presses glued cover down over inside ends of angle iron.
- 7) May apply paper or fabric lining over inside of covers.
Is being a "COVERER, LOOSELEAF BINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COVERER, LOOSELEAF BINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COVERER, LOOSELEAF BINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COVERER, LOOSELEAF BINDER"
Job Number: 2469