Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that glues and winds strips of paper around paperboard boxes to form decorative and protective covering: Pours specified amounts of glue and water into glue reservoir.
- 2) Positions roll of paper on holder and threads end of paper through guides and gluing rollers of machine.
- 3) Places box on form attached to machine spindle and aligns and presses end of glued paper to side of box.
- 4) Presses pedal to rotate box to wind paper around box and automatically cut paper after one revolution.
- 5) Smooths paper on sides of box as it is wound to prevent wrinkling.
- 6) May turn under excess paper at top and bottom of box.
Is being a "COVER STRIPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COVER STRIPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COVER STRIPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COVER STRIPPER"
Job Number: 2467