Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Redeems books of trading stamps or coupons in exchange for merchandise and vacation trips: Shows customer selection of merchandise in display catalog and aids customer to make selection of merchandise.
- 2) Counts books and verifies number of coupons required for requested articles, and cancels books exchanged for merchandise, using canceling machine.
- 3) Collects sales tax on merchandise.
- 4) Orders or obtains merchandise from stockroom.
- 5) Fills out order form to request merchandise from warehouse when items requested by customer are not in stock.
- 6) Talks to customers to resolve complaints or problems about merchandise and stamps.
- 7) May keep record of books redeemed, taxes collected, and merchandise distributed.
- 8) May take inventory of stock.
- 9) May arrange merchandise for display on counters, racks, shelves, or stands.
Is being a "COUPON-REDEMPTION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUPON-REDEMPTION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUPON-REDEMPTION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUPON-REDEMPTION CLERK"
Job Number: 2464