Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives matured bond coupons from bank departments, local banks, and customers to effect collection on cash basis, or for payment when future collection is made: Examines coupons presented for payment to verify issue, payment date, and amount due.
- 2) Enters credit in customer's passbook or into computer system, for coupons accepted for payment.
- 3) Liquidates collection payment by debiting and crediting accounts.
- 4) Issues checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions.
- 5) Totals and proves daily transactions, using adding machine or calculator.
- 6) Composes, types, and mails correspondence relating to discrepancies, errors, and outstanding unpaid items.
- 7) Totals outstanding unpaid cash coupons, using adding machine or calculator, and records amounts in ledgers or into computer system.
Is being a "COUPON CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUPON CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUPON CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUPON CLERK"
Job Number: 2463