"COUNTY HOME-DEMONSTRATION AGENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops, organizes, and conducts programs for individuals in rural communities to improve farm and family life: Lectures and demonstrates techniques in such subjects as nutrition, clothing, home management, home furnishing, and child care.
- 2) Visits homes to advise families on problems, such as family budgeting and home remodeling.
- 3) Organizes and advises clubs, and assists in selecting and training leaders to guide group discussions and demonstrations in subjects, such as sewing, food preparation, and home decoration.
- 4) Writes leaflets and articles and talks over radio and television to disseminate information.
- 5) Participates in community activities, such as judging at rural fairs and speaking before parent-teachers associations.
- 6) May direct 4-H Club activities.
Is being a "COUNTY HOME-DEMONSTRATION AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUNTY HOME-DEMONSTRATION AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUNTY HOME-DEMONSTRATION AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUNTY HOME-DEMONSTRATION AGENT"
Job Number: 2460