Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that counts sheets of paper and inserts marker between sheets at specified interval: Positions skid of paper beside machine counting head, using handtruck.
- 2) Raises paper at corner, using iron bar, and inserts wedge between skid and paper to fan edge of paper.
- 3) Secures paper stack to skid, using clamp.
- 4) Sets counter dial at zero and sets marker interval dial at specified number.
- 5) Pushes button to move counting head into position against corner of stack and starts machine.
- 6) Observes machine operation and makes adjustments to counting head to ensure accurate counting.
Is being a "COUNTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUNTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUNTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUNTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2459