Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects, evaluates, and disseminates counterintelligence information: Investigates activities of enemy agents, collaborationists or other specified personnel known or suspected to have knowledge or record of counterintelligence information.
- 2) Interrogates suspects, informants, and witnesses while conducting investigations to obtain information pertaining to activities, such as actual, attempted, or suspected treason, sedition, subversion, disaffection, espionage, and sabotage.
- 3) Conducts security surveys and inspections of installation, activities, and personnel.
- 4) Evaluates information obtained and recommends remedial action.
- 5) Prepares administrative forms and correspondence incident to granting security clearances.
- 6) Conducts security lectures.
- 7) Directs personnel engaged in general security indoctrination for military personnel or civilian employees.
- 8) May plan, organize, and coordinate activities of counterintelligence agents and teams.
Is being a "COUNTERINTELLIGENCE AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUNTERINTELLIGENCE AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUNTERINTELLIGENCE AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUNTERINTELLIGENCE AGENT"
Job Number: 2456