Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives film for processing, loads film into equipment that automatically processes film for subsequent photo printing, and collects payment from customers of photofinishing establishment: Answers customer's questions regarding prices and services.
- 2) Receives film to be processed from customer and enters identification data and printing instructions on service log and customer order envelope.
- 3) Loads film into equipment that automatically processes film, and routes processed film for subsequent photo printing.
- 4) Files processed film and photographic prints according to customer's name.
- 5) Locates processed film and prints for customer.
- 6) Totals charges, using cash register, collects payment, and returns prints and processed film to customer.
- 7) Sells photo supplies, such as film, batteries, and flashcubes.
Is being a "COUNTER CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUNTER CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUNTER CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUNTER CLERK"
Job Number: 2449