"COUNTER ATTENDANT, CAFETERIA"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Serves food from counters and steamtables to cafeteria patrons: Serves salads, vegetables, meat, breads, and cocktails, ladles soups and sauces, portions desserts, and fills beverage cups and glasses as indicated by customer.
- 2) Adds relishes and garnishes according to instructions from COUNTER SUPERVISOR.
- 3) Scrubs and polishes counters, steamtables, and other equipment.
- 4) May replenish foods at serving stations.
- 5) May brew coffee and tea.
- 7) May accept payment for food, using cash register or adding machine to total check.
- 8) May prepare and serve salads and be known as Salad Counter Attendant.
- 9) May serve food to passenger from steamtable on railroad dining car and be known as Steamtable Attendant, Railroad.
Is being a "COUNTER ATTENDANT, CAFETERIA" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUNTER ATTENDANT, CAFETERIA" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUNTER ATTENDANT, CAFETERIA"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUNTER ATTENDANT, CAFETERIA"
Job Number: 2446