"COUNSELOR, NURSES ASSOCIATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Offers vocational, educational, and professional counseling to registered professional nurses, licensed practical nurses, and prospective professional and practical nurse students: Compiles credentials and prepares biographies of counselees.
- 2) Provides information relative to qualifications required, opportunities for placement and advancement, wages, hours, and other data pertaining to selected field of work to assist nurses in determining educational and vocational objectives.
- 3) Refers qualified nurses to employers for placement.
- 4) Assists in establishing personnel policies relative to placement.
- 5) Aids applicants in obtaining vocational, health, or other assistance from community agencies.
- 6) May assist in recruitment.
Is being a "COUNSELOR, NURSES ASSOCIATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUNSELOR, NURSES ASSOCIATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUNSELOR, NURSES ASSOCIATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUNSELOR, NURSES ASSOCIATION"
Job Number: 2445