Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs activities of children at vacation camp: Plans activities, such as hikes, cookouts, and campfires, to provide wide variety of camping experiences.
- 2) Demonstrates use of camping equipment and explains principles and techniques of activities, such as backpacking, nature study, and outdoor cooking, to increase campers' knowledge and competence.
- 3) Plans and arranges competition in activities, such as team sports or housekeeping, to stimulate campers' interest and participation.
- 4) Demonstrates use of materials and tools to instruct children in arts and crafts.
- 5) Instructs campers in skills, such as canoeing, sailing, swimming, archery, horseback riding, and animal care, explaining and demonstrating procedures and safety techniques.
- 6) Organizes, leads, instructs, and referees games.
- 7) Enforces camp rules and regulations to guide conduct, maintain discipline, and safeguard health of campers.
- 8) May be identified according to type of camp activity.
Is being a "COUNSELOR, CAMP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COUNSELOR, CAMP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COUNSELOR, CAMP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COUNSELOR, CAMP"
Job Number: 2443