"COTTON CLASSER AIDE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to assist COTTON CLASSER : Records grades called out by COTTON CLASSER on sample classification certificates and related documents.
- 2) Summarizes and tabulates classification results, using specified numeric symbols.
- 3) Assembles classification certificates and other records for mailing to growers, government officials, and other designated recipients.
- 4) Carries cotton samples to and from storage and grading areas.
- 5) May assist in testing cotton samples.
Is being a "COTTON CLASSER AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COTTON CLASSER AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COTTON CLASSER AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COTTON CLASSER AIDE"
Job Number: 2433