Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of machines that comb cotton fibers into sliver and form sliver into balls for use as surgical sponges: Positions roll of cotton on carding machine and threads end through rollers.
- 2) Starts machine that forms sliver.
- 3) Threads sliver through rollers of machine that forms and ejects balls into bag.
- 4) Adjusts machine to control size and weight of cotton balls.
- 5) Sets counter and starts machine.
- 6) Removes bag when filled with specified number of balls.
- 7) Folds over flap and seals bag in container.
- 8) Removes cotton fibers from carding machine, using stripping roller.
Is being a "COTTON-BALL-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COTTON-BALL-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COTTON-BALL-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COTTON-BALL-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 2440