Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hydraulic press that bales ginned cotton: Spreads piece of burlap or jute bale covering on bed of chamber in press.
- 2) Starts equipment that dumps and tamps bulk cotton in chamber.
- 3) Observes level of cotton in chamber and stops loading equipment when chamber contains required amounts of cotton.
- 4) Positions loaded chamber under ram of press.
- 5) Starts press to compress cotton.
- 6) Fastens bands around bale and loads bale on handtruck.
- 7) Moves handtruck onto platform of scale and records weight of bale.
- 8) May determine number of compressed bales to be obtained from bulk cotton, according to total weight of cotton.
Is being a "COTTON BALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COTTON BALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COTTON BALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COTTON BALER"
Job Number: 2431