Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of STATISTICAL CLERKS engaged in compiling power-generation and transmission data, preparing charts and graphs, and in making statistical computation for utility district: Directs maintenance and storage of records, such as maps, right-of-way deeds, and joint-use agreements.
- 2) Compiles running totals of power produced by various generating units and totals of power exchanged with connecting systems, using calculator and adding machine.
- 3) Analyzes and interprets trends to assist in planning budgets and construction expenditures, conferring with management, department heads, and large industrial customers.
- 4) Directs preparation of power-generation and transmission charts and graphs to show trends in sales, operating costs, and revenue of company.
- 5) May assist in making rate analyses, applying statistical method to investigate comparative rates with other utilities and to calculate rate formulas.
- 6) May compile data for various power consumption reports required by government and utility associations.
- 7) May compute percentages of monthly increase or decrease in gas consumption.
- 8) May calculate sellers' weekly commissions.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "COST-AND-SALES-RECORD SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COST-AND-SALES-RECORD SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COST-AND-SALES-RECORD SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COST-AND-SALES-RECORD SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 2427