Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides beauty services for customers: Analyzes hair to ascertain condition of hair.
- 2) Applies bleach, dye, or tint, using applicator or brush, to color customer's hair, first applying solution to portion of customer's skin to determine if customer is allergic to solution.
- 3) Shampoos hair and scalp with water, liquid soap, dry powder, or egg, and rinses hair with vinegar, water, lemon, or prepared rinses.
- 4) Massages scalp and gives other hair and scalp-conditioning treatments for hygienic or remedial purposes.
- 5) May be designated according to beauty service provided as Facial Operator; Finger Waver; Hair Colorist; Hair Tinter; Marceller; Permanent Waver; Shampooer.
Is being a "COSMETOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COSMETOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COSMETOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COSMETOLOGIST"
Job Number: 2424