Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in producing liquid, powder, and cream cosmetics: Observes operation of machines to detect malfunctions and directs workers to replace defective parts, such as micro-sifters, mixer brushes, and screens.
- 2) Blends color bases, following formulas.
- 3) Examines liquid filterings for clarity and color prior to storage.
- 4) Examines product for conformance to specifications.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "COSMETICS SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COSMETICS SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COSMETICS SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COSMETICS SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 2423